Short on time and equipment? Try this circuit a few times a day and get a fun lower body burn.
A question I commonly receive is how I balance work, life, and staying active. Part of it is a lot of planning and prep work. But I also remember that any activity is better than no activity.
What does that actually mean? Well, for me, it’s:
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator (I work on the 7th floor…no excuses ha).
- Walking Juno around the block at least once a day.
- Standing while working whenever possible.
- Prioritize mobility and stretching in the evening.
- Include quick circuits like the below!
If you’re not able to complete a ‘full’ workout in your day, maybe try this circuit two to three times per day. It requires no equipment and can be done anywhere.
To progress: wear a weighted vest or hold light dumbbells
To modify: remove jumps and leg lifts
Let me know if you try it!
What’s your favorite way to add in short bouts of activity?