Get to know me a little better with a fun survey!
Happy Friday, friends! It’s supposed to be a stormy weekend in Texas, so Juno and I will likely be laying low. Any fun plans for you?!
I’ve seen a bunch of new visitors to the blog this week and thought it would be fun to do a quick survey to have a little fun. I would love if you join in below!
Four jobs I’ve had
- Office manager
- Operations coordinator
Four things always in my purse
- Dog treats
- Hand sanitizer
- Poop bags
Four TV shows I watch
- The Blacklist
- Jessica Jones/Daredevil/Luther any netflix original crime show
Four movies I’ve watched more than once
- Pride & Prejudice (2005 version)
- The Notebook
- The Avengers
- Silver Linings Playbook
Four places I’ve visited
- Cabo San Lucas
- Granada–my favorite place in the whole world
Four of my favorite foods
- Rosé or bubbly wine 😀
- Big ass salads….
Four things I’m always saying
- You know…
- I miss you (why are my people so far away!?)
- Juno, go potty (she’s making me crazy)
- I love you.
Four places I’d rather be right now
- The Alhambra in Granada with my best friend
- Sipping a swirl with my girlfriends
- Snuggling with Juno at home
- Eating a family dinner at Pajaro Dunes
Four things I’m looking forward to in 2016
- The Radiance Retreat in May!
- Spending time on the beach with my family in July!
- Obtaining my CPT and Nutrition Coach certifications!
- Starting Therapy Dog training with Juno!
Pick one of the topics to share & comment below!