#SkipTheGym. And finally get consistent.
#SkipTheGym – THE 4-week at-home exercise solution for busy women who want to get lean, feel confident in their skin and finally get consistent with their workouts.
Women come to me all the time saying they struggle to stay consistent with their workouts. They know they *should* hit the gym but when the circumstances don’t line up, they skip and feel super guilty afterwards.
Or, they’ll take it to the extreme. They’ll hit the gym for a week straight, get burned out, and stop working out all together.
I get it, lovely.
For years, I’d wake myself up at 5am for a 60+ minute run and panic any time I didn’t have an hour to devote to my workouts. This left me feeling stressed, exhausted, and overwhelmed.
And this is really hard, isn’t it? We all want to crush our workouts consistently but so many obstacles stand in our way.
But here’s the thing.
You don’t have to go to the gym or hit the pavement outside for a good workout.
There’s a huge misconception that if you don’t train at the gym for at least an hour, you’re not getting any benefit. We do the all-or-nothing thing, which keeps us struggling.
My charge is helping women actually implement whatever they can wherever they can, to stay consistent, and see that every little bit does truly count.
Consistency is what will help us get stronger and leaner so that we can rock that summer sundress in the closet. I’ll show you how to get there.
What’s included in #SkipTheGym?
10 efficient workouts
Every workout is 35 minutes and only requires DBs so that you can #MoveSweatMoveOn.
Let’s get the max results in the least amount of time.
Customizable workout calendar
You’ll get a workout calendar showing you exactly what to do when, for 4 weeks (+ bonus week to continue the fun).
Specific warm up videos
Warming up doesn’t have to be a drag! I’m sharing 3 follow along warm up videos so you can rock your workouts.
Over 40 exercise demos
#SkipTheGym contains over 40 weight training exercise video demos so that the workouts are super easy to follow.
Upon purchase, within seconds, you will receive your receipt via email (be sure to check your Junk email folder) asking you to confirm that you would like to receive your copy of #SkipTheGym. Once you confirm, you will immediately be emailed your copy of the program. Questions? Email me!
Hey lovey, glad you’re here.
I’m Katherine, an Anti-Perfect Lifestyle Coach who helps type A perfectionists end the all or nothing mindset trap and get consistent with healthy eating and fitness through my 4R Method, so that they can truly THRIVE.My mission is to help women get consistent with healthy eating and exercise so that they can stop spending so much time thinking about what they last ate and when their next workout will be and instead – live their THRIVING #AntiPerfectLifestyle.
I’m so excited to help you get consistent with your workouts over the next 4 weeks!
What will I get out of #SkipTheGym?
After completing the 4-week program:
- You’ll feel more confident exercising at home so that you can be consistent with your workout routine, without ever stepping foot in the gym.
- You’ll be stronger and leaner so that you can rock any outfit with confidence.
- You’ll understand how to create your own workout plan so that you can remain consistent with your workouts, even after the program ends.
- You’ll be set up with a done-for-you 4-week exercise program that makes it nearly impossible to miss your workouts, I take out all the guess-work for you!
The feedback is coming in!
Who’s #SkipTheGym for?
I designed this program for women who are ready to get consistent with workouts but don’t want to go to the gym every single day.
- Women who want to workout at home but don’t know where to start or want a break from the gym.
- #SkipTheGym is perfect for those of us who are looking for a plan and some accountability, without going to the gym.
- Women who are doing ClassPass or group exercise and not seeing results. This program can easily be done with workout classes.
- Women who are self-motivated and ready to commit to a workout program with 4 workouts per week. This program does not include coaching, so ladies have to be ready to get down to work.
- Women who have some have experience exercising. The workouts in this program are not for beginners.
Who’s #SkipTheGym NOT for?
- This program is not for women who want to hit the gym 5x per week. These workouts are designed to be done at home so that you can cancel your gym membership.
- #SkipTheGym isn’t for women who want to spend hours a day exercising. Each workout is less than 35 minutes so that you can #MoveSweatMoveOn with your day.
- This program isn’t for ladies who want 1:1 coaching and accountability. This program does not include coaching so that it doesn’t break the bank.
- This is not for women who aren’t willing to take responsibility for their goals. #NoVictimMindset
Let me answer your questions…
What equipment do I need to complete the workouts?
Each workout can be completed with bodyweight or one moderate-for-you set of dumbbells.
What format do the workouts come in?
All workouts are delivered via PDF. There are also video demonstrations for each exercise and detailed instructions for each workout.
I’m new to lifting weights. Can I do this program?
It depends. The workouts are tough, so some experience with exercise/lifting is required. If you have experience with weight training, you should be fine, but remember, listen to your body and regress anything as needed. But be forewarned, these workouts are tough!
How many times a week do I need to be able to exercise?
There are four workouts programmed per week. In weeks 3-4, there is an optional 5th workout.
What if I am currently doing another program?
If you’re doing another workout program or like to do fitness classes, the #SkipTheGym workout schedule can be modified to three days per week.
What coaching comes with #SkipTheGym?
There is no coaching included in #SkipTheGym.
If you would like more coaching, each participant has the option of signing up for 1:1 coaching calls at a discounted price.
Lovely, you’ve got a choice.
You can keep struggling, frustrated and tired of not seeing changes, even though you desperately wanna be consistent.
Or, you can download #SkipTheGym, and I’ll tell you exactly what you need to do for the next four weeks.